Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Armed citizen thwarts home invasion robbery

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:42:50 -0600, Mike Berger wrote:
And you think this is going to convince me that it's better to
kill someone than to lose pocket change?

Who said anything about pocket change, Mike? The criminal broke into a
house and was a threat to the occupants.

The death penalty doesn't deter murders. Texas has the most guns
per capita of any state in the union, and also extremely high
crime and murder rates. So guns apparently cause more crimes
then they prevent.

Cite, please. (Translation: I think you're wrong/lying, please show me
where you got this information so I can show you how you're misreading
it)