Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Berger

Default Armed citizen thwarts home invasion robbery

No -- but maybe I missed something. The only criminal that killed
anybody in this exchange was the guy who shot someone to protect his
property. What criminal that killed someone were you referring to?

Making up red herrings doesn't justify the killing.

RWL wrote:

I hope you're just trolling. I grew up in the liberal 60s when it was
always society's failure when a criminal killed someone. I don't want
to go back to that era. If you truly believe that, you'd be happier
in England.