Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

Default Idea for cribbage board hole jig

The Leon entity posted thusly:

Simply buy a cheap Cribbage game in the layout that you like and use the
game board for the template. Double stick tape it on top to the piece you
will be making and drill through the game board holes. Let the game board
that you bought be the template guide.

I thought of that, but one of the problems I always have is
positioning the piece accurately enough. Every time I move the piece
to a new position, I stand the chance of having the drill bit wear the
hole in the pattern. I was looking for a way to avoid having to use
the pattern holes in that manner.