Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default White-Rodgers model 50A50-206 Troubleshooting Guide

Almost everything goes through that board. There should be something like a
sequence of operation in your owners manual. Something like "Igniter
Lights" - "Yes" or "No".

"Bob" wrote in message
Just buy the replacement, they aren't worth trying to repair.

"Ether Jones" wrote in message
ups.com...

Anyone know where I can find a copy of Troubleshooting Guide for a
White-Rodgers model 50A50-206 hot surface ignition control for my
furnace?

I checked the White-Rodgers web site, but that model is superseded and
they don't have any information on it.

The new model they recommend to replace it is quite different and I
doubt the info on that one would apply.