Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
thorndike

Default It's good to be back!

Hello everyone,

Most of you...in fact I would guess none of you remember me, but I used
to come here all the time. I used to be on as ROBERTHP Well after a
long hiatus, I have returned to both woodturning and to
rec.crafts.woodturning. I hope to stay this time!

It sure was nice to log back onto the newsgroup and see quite a few
familiar faces! I see Leif is still supporting LDD and Arch is still
making everyone think. And Mr. Noble, the vacuum pump I bought from you
years ago is still going strong!

Unfortunately, I am unable to log in to the woodturning group at
myfamily.com. I there anyone here who can help?

It's good to see everyone again!

Thorndike (aka roberthp for google searches)