Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Small Workshops

"Enoch Root" wrote in message
Pop wrote:
I've even color coded my
wrenches and sockets with the resistor color codes, since I'll
never forget bad boys rape young girls but violet gives
willingly.

My high-school electronics teacher could, of course, only offer us the
"clean" version:

"Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls Behind Victory Garden Walls."

So much for clean. And ya left out orange.

LOL ... There was a boatload of tests I would not have passed if it hadn't
been for mnemonics: "Oh Oh Oh To Touch And Feel Virgin Girls Vaginas Always
Helps " ... for those who took biology and can still remember the names of
the cranial nerves because of that one. Or "Never Lower Tilly's Pants,
Grandma Might Come Home" for the wrist bones.

And of course, there were milder versions for the few women professors of
the day.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05