Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Armed citizen thwarts home invasion robbery

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:24:51 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, Don
Bruder quickly quoth:

In article ,
Mike Berger wrote:

Sigh... yet another death caused by guns in the hands of
civilians.

But hey, if he saved his TV from being stolen, it was worth it.

sigh Yet another idiot that can't figure out that guns protect both
lives and property.

Perhaps karma will show Mikey the light. (see below)

My kudos, and best possible wishes, to the Laxsons for doing *ALMOST*
exactly the right thing. The only place they screwed up as far as I'm
concerned was not having enough gun on hand to finish the job properly.
(as in all three bad guys wearing toe-tags and occupying slabs at the
morgue, rather than costing me money to treat, try, and imprison them
once they've recovered sufficiently)

And then get out to do it again. Of course, despite any infractions
inthe prison, they're sure to be released after half their sentence
is up. Maybe they'll move to Mike's area and rob Mike's house next.
Wouldn't that be some kinda karma? g

---
Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest!
---
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development