Posted to rec.woodworking
Pop

Default Small Workshops

Hmm, that's a good idea; I'll take some pics and post them on a
site today. Frist set will be "in use" as it now, and I'll
follow that with the constant "pickups" afterwards.

Hope this thread works - sounds interesting, to me at least.

Pop

Going Shopping? See The
North Country's (not so) Secret Shopper
at www.twaynesdomain.com

..
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
:I would be interested in hearing and seeing examples of very
small
: workshops (closets/small apartments/small bedrooms) and how
people have
: adapted a workshop to a very small space. Pictures or links to
pictures
: would be great. I would think the challenges of lighting,
ventilation,
: power, dust control and space would create some interesting
solutions.
: Any articles that discuss this subject would also be welcome.
:
: Thanks for any contributions you might offer.
:
: TMT
: