Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

Default Winchester Rifle

Gunner tells us:

Ever been to Santa Barbara?

Through it. Very pretty. Nice beaches as I recall.

The homeless dopers and air heads flock the place.

Not like your neighborhood though? I understand
you may be somewhere around Bakersfield. Been
through there too. Not very impressive. Looks like
it needed a government hand-out to get back on it's
feet. Stayed at a motel the first time through and
they told me not to worry because they had guards.
Spooky. They wanted to charge a "door breakage
deposit" intended to pay them if the police had to
break into my room; I wouldn't pay it. If it hadn't
been very late we'd have gone elsewhere. No more
"book your room as you go" in that area for us.

Mine smells like good old fashioned nicotine.

I'm not surprised. I looked at the facts and decided,
after 25 years it was smarter to stop. I now breathe
better.

Good question. I know a number of utter morons who are rich.

You wouldn't be talking about our president now, would you?

No. John Kerry springs to mind.

But not your boy? Talk about blinders. Imagine YOU with
1/10th of what Bushey has been handed. Ahhh...you don't
REALLY contend he's the brightest bulb on the tree, do you?

dennis
in nca