Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

Default Winchester Rifle

Gunner asked:

Maybe you are looking in the wrong places?

snip unrelated urls

Looked at the first two. Kind of like "yellow journalism" only worse.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's the best you can do? A very poor effort obviously intended to
make-up for your lack of facts. You always try to put your spin on
everything; so obvious. I imagine you may even see a conspiracy in
everything (???). If you can't get more specific why don't you give it
a rest.

I wonder why?

Because I'm not as paranoid/delusional as you?

dennis
in nca

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
gunner

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:16:32 -0800, rigger wrote:

Gunner asked:

Maybe you are looking in the wrong places?

snip unrelated urls

Looked at the first two. Kind of like "yellow journalism" only worse.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's the best you can do? A very poor effort obviously intended to
make-up for your lack of facts. You always try to put your spin on
everything; so obvious. I imagine you may even see a conspiracy in
everything (???). If you can't get more specific why don't you give it
a rest.

I wonder why?

Because I'm not as paranoid/delusional as you?

dennis
in nca

Ah...yellow journalism? Your denial is not only awesome..but pathetically
awesome. So you are claiming that Fundimentalist Islam didnt perform
those attrocities? Wahabism isnt responsible for those barbarities?
Dont tell me..you live in the Peoples Republic of Santa Barbara or some
equally insane ivory tower rat cage?
Jesus Christos..you live in a vacuum? See the video of the 3 little
Christian girls beheaded SIMPLY because they were Christian?

You somehow couldnt find any examples of Muslims doing Christian
bashing..and when I present a small sample of them..you cover your
eyes..stamp your feet, put your fingers in your ears...and wail "I cant
heeeeer you!"

Dennis..you are a prime example of the sort of Chamberlainesqe Useful
Idiot that has caused us to be in this mess in the first place. You
REALLY need to put in an application for emplyment at the State
Department. You will rise to the top in short order. State just loves
****ing idiots in positions of authority.

Gunner

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

gunner wrote:
[...]

Always trying to create a holy war aren't you? Just pointing out the
actions of some lunatics does not a holy war make. Very weak.

You would have had a great time during the crusades I'll bet.

dennis
in nca

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
gunner

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:23:21 -0800, rigger wrote:

gunner wrote:
[...]

Sent off the employment application to the State Department yet?

Before you slither off to the mail box..look up Fatwah and Jihad + Islamic
Clerics + bin Ladin

Then while you are drooling..try Bali Bombing

Hummm also send off a resume to the UN. Anybody as ****ing incompetent and
naive as you could fit right in on the Security Council.

Gunner

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
gunner

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:49:18 -0800, xray wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:16:13 GMT, Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:42:02 -0800, xray
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 06:31:27 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Thank god the 5.6 or .223 will be history on the battle field. After
they changed the bullet weights and the rate of twist..the ******* was
simply a hole driller..not a man stopper unless you let him hold a
couple or more. We found that out in Mog.

Sorry, where or what is Mog?
Maybe it's obvious, but I don't follow.

And what changed? When? By who?

Mogadishu, Somalia... Blackhawk down...

Ahh. Now I get it. It IS fairly obvious in retrospect.

Sorry about the confusion..I tend to drop into the vernacular. Shrug.

The 5.56 Nato..aka the .223 Remington (in its civilian guise)

Over the years...it gained something of a following...the weapon itself
morphed several times..and the cartridge did also. As someone is bound
to mention..it killed a lot of US troops in Vietnam when it first came
out...there was an issue with the wet, humitity and the fouling left by
the gunpowder. It rusted the weapon into imobility. The first fix was to
chrome plate the bore and bolt..helped but not much..it wasnt until
someone way way at the top was, as I understand it..taken aside and told
that they and their entire family would be murdered slowly..was the
problem resolved. A different gunpowder was used..which made the weapon
reliable in those conditions,

I had the opportunity to carry an M-16 through much of the middle of
I-Corps durning the late 60's. When I first got there we had some older
M-16's (with the stupid 3-open-prong flashguards) but they were quickly
replaced or maybe updated. I think the big ammo problem was fixed by my
tour. We didn't have much jamming and such.

The old 3 prong wasnt bad..tended to pick up leaves and ****..but its big
advantage was using it for popping the strapping on C-Rat cases.

[big snip]

Which at this point resulted in the latest and greatest SS109 ..a 62
grain bullet which works well on armored dudes..but tends to make tiny
little puncture wounds through both sides of your enemy if he is not
wearing armor. Oh he will likely die..but it may take a while before he
understands this and falls down..in the mean time he has cut off your
head with a machete, then limps home to bleed out. Mogadisu Somalia..the
Sandbox....

I generalized the developement of the weapon, the ammo and such
above..as I could bore you to tears for hours on the subject....the
chance of barrel diameter so it wouldnt bend as easily when you
bayoneted someone..the change from full auto to 3 shot burst...etc etc
etc.

So anyways...the ranges we are now engaging the bad guys mean the
weapon/ammo combination is no longer as effective as it should be..so
the search has been on for quite a while..for a more effective round.
Since we have manufactured a gazillion M16s in its various
incarnations...it was the goal to find a round that would work in the
existing weapons and only require modification, rather than replacement
of an entire mature weapons system.

With the 6.8 SPC or the 6.5 Grendal..one only has to change the upper
half of the weapon..basicly the barrel and gas system and voila..you
have a much farther shooting, harder hitting and very effective
cartridge/rifle that punches body armor, or takes the wind out of
unarmored opponents rather quickly. This saves lifes..and more
importantly to the bean counters...it costs much less than a new weapons
system. Much much less. Either of the cartridges are what SHOULD have
been the original..shrug.

I had no awareness of what has been happening over the last 40 years or
so. I see what you are talking about now.

We live in an ever changing and interesting world G
Its been said that the march of civilization can be measured by the better
and improved ways to kill people.

Shrug

Gunner

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

gunner wrote:
[...]

Well, I guess we know where YOU'RE coming from. Anyone who doesn't
immediately agree with your delusion, or follow your directions, is
immediately attacked. Instead why don't you just keep your thoughts to
yourself (I was going to say "why don't you just keep your mouth shut"
LOL) instead of losing it?

And what's with the Santa Barbara thing? You have an ex or parents
there? Did you forget to take your pills or something? Have you been
feeling unwell?

One last question: If you're so smart (no PHD?) why aren't you rich?

dennis
in nca

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

gunner wrote:
[...]

"I cant heeeeerrrr you!!!"

Snicker

And what's with the Santa Barbara thing? You have an ex or parents
there? Did you forget to take your pills or something? Have you been
feeling unwell?

Why Santa Barbara? Because on the whole..the place is filled with
ivory tower air heads who have no lock on the real world, are total
buffoons if it doesnt have anything to do with EST, unearned self
esteem, Radical Liberalism and Starbucks. Much like Seattle. Or the
more doped out parts of Humbolt and Marin Counties.

Hummmm....I wonder...does your ashtray smell like burning herb? Based
on your posts...you must be smoking some really boss weed.

One last question: If you're so smart (no PHD?) why aren't you rich?

Good question. I know a number of utter morons who are rich. So it
appears that smarts is only one component. So which are you..a poor
utter moron or a rich utter moron?

dennis
in nca

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:42:33 GMT, gunner wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:16:32 -0800, rigger wrote:

Gunner asked:

Maybe you are looking in the wrong places?

snip unrelated urls

Looked at the first two. Kind of like "yellow journalism" only worse.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's the best you can do? A very poor effort obviously intended to
make-up for your lack of facts. You always try to put your spin on
everything; so obvious. I imagine you may even see a conspiracy in
everything (???). If you can't get more specific why don't you give it
a rest.

I wonder why?

Because I'm not as paranoid/delusional as you?

dennis
in nca

Ah...yellow journalism?

You wet on it already.
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:30:32 GMT, Gunner wrote:

And what's with the Santa Barbara thing? You have an ex or parents
there? Did you forget to take your pills or something? Have you been
feeling unwell?

Why Santa Barbara? Because on the whole..the place is filled with
ivory tower air heads who have no lock on the real world, are total
buffoons if it doesnt have anything to do with EST, unearned self
esteem, Radical Liberalism and Starbucks. Much like Seattle. Or the
more doped out parts of Humbolt and Marin Counties.

IOW They are earning the money ......
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
pyotr filipivich

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: gunner writes on Tue, 24
Jan 2006 02:24:31 GMT in misc.survivalism :

I had no awareness of what has been happening over the last 40 years or
so. I see what you are talking about now.

We live in an ever changing and interesting world G
Its been said that the march of civilization can be measured by the better
and improved ways to kill people.

as well as fewer reasons to kill people. Not necessarily wars, but
capital punishment, or just plain "they're a burden, might as well off them
now." sort of thinking.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

Gunner tells us:

Why Santa Barbara? Because on the whole..the place is filled with

ivory tower air heads who have no lock on the real world, are total
buffoons if it doesnt have anything to do with EST, unearned self
esteem, Radical Liberalism and Starbucks. Much like Seattle. Or the
more doped out parts of Humbolt and Marin Counties.

You crack me up. So you're not well off financially and are jealous of
others who have more who, you feel, are undeserving? Your depiction of
entire populations as beneath your scorn tells me you need help.

Hummmm....I wonder...does your ashtray smell like burning herb? Based on your posts...you must be smoking some really boss weed.

And you would know that, HOW? How's yours?

One last question: If you're so smart (no PHD?) why aren't you rich?

Good question. I know a number of utter morons who are rich.

You wouldn't be talking about our president now, would you?

So it appears that smarts is only one component. So which are you..a poor utter moron or a rich utter moron?

I think I'm rich in the things you wouldn't ever understand. You, on
the other hand, seem to consider yourself NOT an utter moron, but
remember, that's only YOUR viewpoint.

By the way, I just heard cat tastes better than rabbit. Could you
confirm or refute that for us?

dennis
in nca

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On 24 Jan 2006 09:20:54 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Gunner tells us:

Why Santa Barbara? Because on the whole..the place is filled with

ivory tower air heads who have no lock on the real world, are total
buffoons if it doesnt have anything to do with EST, unearned self
esteem, Radical Liberalism and Starbucks. Much like Seattle. Or the
more doped out parts of Humbolt and Marin Counties.

You crack me up. So you're not well off financially and are jealous of
others who have more who, you feel, are undeserving? Your depiction of
entire populations as beneath your scorn tells me you need help.

Ever been to Santa Barbara? The homeless dopers and air heads flock
the place. Hummmm I suspect you have.

Hummmm....I wonder...does your ashtray smell like burning herb? Based on your posts...you must be smoking some really boss weed.

And you would know that, HOW? How's yours?

Mine smells like good old fashioned nicotine. I take it thats an
admission on your part?

One last question: If you're so smart (no PHD?) why aren't you rich?

Good question. I know a number of utter morons who are rich.

You wouldn't be talking about our president now, would you?

No. John Kerry springs to mind.

So it appears that smarts is only one component. So which are you..a poor utter moron or a rich utter moron?

I think I'm rich in the things you wouldn't ever understand. You, on
the other hand, seem to consider yourself NOT an utter moron, but
remember, that's only YOUR viewpoint.

As is yours.

By the way, I just heard cat tastes better than rabbit. Could you
confirm or refute that for us?

dennis
in nca

No idea. Though dog tastes better than rabbit. Particularly when
served by a bare chested chick with liberal doses of rice wine.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
John R. Carroll

Gunner wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 09:20:54 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Gunner tells us:

Why Santa Barbara? Because on the whole..the place is filled with

ivory tower air heads who have no lock on the real world, are total
buffoons if it doesnt have anything to do with EST, unearned self
esteem, Radical Liberalism and Starbucks. Much like Seattle. Or the
more doped out parts of Humbolt and Marin Counties.

You crack me up. So you're not well off financially and are jealous
of others who have more who, you feel, are undeserving? Your
depiction of entire populations as beneath your scorn tells me you
need help.

Ever been to Santa Barbara? The homeless dopers and air heads flock
the place. Hummmm I suspect you have.

Gunner,
You are talking about Santa Monica due. Get a Grip.
Santa Barbara is one of the most beautiful and moneyed places in the
continental US.
Ronnie's ranch is in Santa Barbara dude.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:08:00 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Ronnie's ranch is in Santa Barbara dude.

The shrubbie's dude ranch & photo-op setting
is near Wakko.
AFAIK Nobody knows to this day who paid for it ...
or how.
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

wrote:

Gunner wrote:
[...]

Indeed. It was late. Shrug. Substitute Santa Monica. Same statements
apply.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

Gunner tells us:

Ever been to Santa Barbara?

Through it. Very pretty. Nice beaches as I recall.

The homeless dopers and air heads flock the place.

Not like your neighborhood though? I understand
you may be somewhere around Bakersfield. Been
through there too. Not very impressive. Looks like
it needed a government hand-out to get back on it's
feet. Stayed at a motel the first time through and
they told me not to worry because they had guards.
Spooky. They wanted to charge a "door breakage
deposit" intended to pay them if the police had to
break into my room; I wouldn't pay it. If it hadn't
been very late we'd have gone elsewhere. No more
"book your room as you go" in that area for us.

Mine smells like good old fashioned nicotine.

I'm not surprised. I looked at the facts and decided,
after 25 years it was smarter to stop. I now breathe
better.

Good question. I know a number of utter morons who are rich.

You wouldn't be talking about our president now, would you?

No. John Kerry springs to mind.

But not your boy? Talk about blinders. Imagine YOU with
1/10th of what Bushey has been handed. Ahhh...you don't
REALLY contend he's the brightest bulb on the tree, do you?

dennis
in nca

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

Gunner backs-up a step:

Gunner,
You are talking about Santa Monica due. Get a Grip.
Santa Barbara is one of the most beautiful and moneyed
places in the continental US.
Ronnie's ranch is in Santa Barbara dude.

Indeed. It was late. Shrug. Substitute Santa Monica.
Same statements apply.

So Santa "something or other" is BAD; just fill in the
blank? Never been to Santa Monica but just looked
at their city site online. Very impressive, unlike
Bakersfield's. Looks like they're trying to improve their
city; what has Bakersfield done?
If I ever get by there I'll be sure to tell them you don't
like them.

dennis
in nca

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
kurgan

Gunner wrote:

Ever been to Santa Barbara? The homeless dopers and air heads flock
the place. Hummmm I suspect you have.

Gunner,
You are talking about Santa Monica due. Get a Grip.
Santa Barbara is one of the most beautiful and moneyed places in the
continental US.
Ronnie's ranch is in Santa Barbara dude.

Indeed. It was late. Shrug. Substitute Santa Monica. Same statements
apply.

Wow, you live in Bakersfield and you're gonna say that about Santa
Barbara?

lol!

Bakersfield!

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
John R. Carroll

rigger wrote:
Gunner backs-up a step:

Gunner,
You are talking about Santa Monica due. Get a Grip.
Santa Barbara is one of the most beautiful and moneyed
places in the continental US.
Ronnie's ranch is in Santa Barbara dude.

Indeed. It was late. Shrug. Substitute Santa Monica.
Same statements apply.

So Santa "something or other" is BAD; just fill in the
blank? Never been to Santa Monica but just looked
at their city site online. Very impressive, unlike
Bakersfield's. Looks like they're trying to improve their
city; what has Bakersfield done?
If I ever get by there I'll be sure to tell them you don't
like them.

Santa Monica is a great place to live Dennis. I did so for a number of
years.
What Gunner doesn't like about Santa Monica is the rejection of his broken,
and just plain broke, views.
He's upset that the City has enough money to feed it's homeless population
and try and do something useful to help the addicted drug community beyond
just bitching about them.
I don't know why - it's there money after all - and they have an awful lot
of it. I doubt that Gunner could even afford the parking.
I know he couldn't afford any of the many first class 3,4 and 5 star
restaurants and hotels.

Bakersfield is the asshole of the universe. I had a customer in Arvin ( not
far from Bakersfield) for years and they were really great but I finally
called a halt to the relationship. It got to the point where it wasn't worth
the direct exposure to the hard core desert poverty to continue doing their
work and I said so. I miss the people there but the downside just got to be
too much. Fresno is even worse.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Los Angeles San Francisco
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

John R. Carroll noted:

Bakersfield is the asshole of the universe. I had a customer in Arvin ( not

far from Bakersfield) for years and they were really great but I
finally
called a halt to the relationship. It got to the point where it wasn't
worth
the direct exposure to the hard core desert poverty to continue doing
their
work and I said so. I miss the people there but the downside just got
to be
too much. Fresno is even worse.

But I'll bet if you live there long enough it would grow on you; kind
of like living near a railroad. I'm sure there are plenty of hard
working
individuals and families supporting the city and county who, in turn,
support the low-lifes; just like a lot of places. It's just that the
percentages differ from area to area. We can check the welfare
stats with Gunner when he gets back.

dennis
in nca

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
John R. Carroll

rigger wrote:
John R. Carroll noted:

[...]

I already have and the patch from Bakersfield ( which is bad enough ) north
to Fresno is a strip of crime ridden, destitute hell on the edge of what
most of the rest of the world calls paradise. Fresno is the epicenter of
California's methamphetamine production. It used to be farther south in
Apple Valley/Joshua Tree/Bakersfield area but has moved north in the last
few years. The people aren't "bad" and I have many friends and aquaintances
in that part of California. Believe it or not, I consider Gunner to be one
of them. They visit me here on the coast or not......
I also don't like the heat in those places any more. I worked for two years
on the missile range at White Sands and the heat was just as brutal. What I
didn't see there was a large population of indigents living on the very edge
of existence. As I get older, I am increasingly disturbed by that sort of
thing largely because I'd like to be able to do something helpful. It
frustrates me greatly that I can't and angers me that the "powers that be"
won't. That the same area also has a relatively affluent group only makes
the contrast more obvious. I don't foist my perception on those that enjoy
that part of the state but I avoid it even at the expense of profitable
bussiness. Having written this, I am sure the favor will be returned and
they'll all avoid me :)

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Los Angeles San Francisco
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Martin H. Eastburn

No no.

The Late Regains' ranch was in the high coastal mountains - not the funky
beachy area.

My Grandfather ran a gas station for a number of years in Santa Monica -
when it was a beach town and fun - but then it was taken over by the
commies. I want to say that one mayor ran on the Commie party and won.

Funky stuff in some of that wine I guess.

martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

John R. Carroll wrote:
Gunner wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Martin H. Eastburn

Come on John - everything is relative isn't it ?

Been there - stayed there - more than once.
Know the feeling. Got that way in Bordeaux - yea not enough 5* wine...
Nice people - in the neighborhoods - nice this and that - but after
multiple stays of 2 weeks or 4 weeks each - I was more than thankful
when e-mail between us was allowed.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

John R. Carroll wrote:
rigger wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On 25 Jan 2006 15:16:56 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

But I'll bet if you live there long enough it would grow on you; kind
of like living near a railroad.

But in a bunker .....?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:39:11 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

I want to say that one mayor ran on the Commie party and won.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Communist_Party
[
The Iraqi Communist Party opposed the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 but decided to
work with the new political institutions established after the occupation. Its
secretary, Hamid Majid Mousa, accepted a position on the Interim Iraq Governing
Council. The party was the principal component of the People's Union (Iraq) list
for the general election on January 30, 2005 (see Iraqi legislative election,
2005)
]

HTH
--
Cliff

Posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default culinary advice: it is all in the presentatoin. Was somethign about Winchester Rifle

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:27:31 GMT in misc.survivalism :

By the way, I just heard cat tastes better than rabbit. Could you
confirm or refute that for us?

dennis
in nca

No idea. Though dog tastes better than rabbit. Particularly when
served by a bare chested chick with liberal doses of rice wine.

Under those conditions, anything will taste good. :-)

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
We now return you to something called reality.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On 25 Jan 2006 10:53:24 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Gunner tells us:

Ever been to Santa Barbara?

Through it. Very pretty. Nice beaches as I recall.

The homeless dopers and air heads flock the place.

Not like your neighborhood though? I understand
you may be somewhere around Bakersfield. Been
through there too. Not very impressive. Looks like
it needed a government hand-out to get back on it's
feet. Stayed at a motel the first time through and
they told me not to worry because they had guards.
Spooky. They wanted to charge a "door breakage
deposit" intended to pay them if the police had to
break into my room; I wouldn't pay it. If it hadn't
been very late we'd have gone elsewhere. No more
"book your room as you go" in that area for us.

Like any blue color town..there are good motel areas and bad motel
areas. Sounds like you got something on Union Ave,....which is most
definately the wrong side of the tracks.

Mine smells like good old fashioned nicotine.

I'm not surprised. I looked at the facts and decided,
after 25 years it was smarter to stop. I now breathe
better.

Except for the dope?

Good question. I know a number of utter morons who are rich.
You wouldn't be talking about our president now, would you?

No. John Kerry springs to mind.

But not your boy? Talk about blinders. Imagine YOU with
1/10th of what Bushey has been handed. Ahhh...you don't
REALLY contend he's the brightest bulb on the tree, do you?

dennis
in nca

No..I dont. But I dont consider him a moron either. Far from it. Some
of the smartest people I know..blew college. Blew it grade wise or
blew it off. Seems Bush is bright enough to get a better GPA at
Harvard than your boy Kerry..and to fly jets..mouth breathers done
make the grade.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:16:21 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

rigger wrote:
[...]

Neither can the homeless. Which are attracted to SM, like flies to
****. The weather is great, the freebies are wonderful and they will
let you **** just about anywhere you want..except where the lodgings
and tourists go.

Bakersfield is the asshole of the universe. I had a customer in Arvin ( not
far from Bakersfield) for years and they were really great but I finally
called a halt to the relationship. It got to the point where it wasn't worth
the direct exposure to the hard core desert poverty to continue doing their
work and I said so. I miss the people there but the downside just got to be
too much. Fresno is even worse.

Crushing desert poverty???? Where were you here..duing the 1930s?????
Lots of multi million dollar houses in Bakersfield.

As for Arvin..its largely a migrant farm worker community.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On 25 Jan 2006 12:10:41 -0800, "kurgan"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Ever been to Santa Barbara? The homeless dopers and air heads flock
the place. Hummmm I suspect you have.

Gunner,
You are talking about Santa Monica due. Get a Grip.
Santa Barbara is one of the most beautiful and moneyed places in the
continental US.
Ronnie's ranch is in Santa Barbara dude.

Indeed. It was late. Shrug. Substitute Santa Monica. Same statements
apply.

Wow, you live in Bakersfield and you're gonna say that about Santa
Barbara?

lol!

Bakersfield!

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Actually..yes. The only "indigents" we have floating around are farm
workers. Wet backs..illegals

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
rigger

Gunner's back:

But not your boy? Talk about blinders. Imagine YOU with
1/10th of what Bushey has been handed. Ahhh...you don't
REALLY contend he's the brightest bulb on the tree, do you?

No..I dont. But I dont consider him a moron either. Far from it. Some
of the smartest people I know..blew college. Blew it grade wise or
blew it off. Seems Bush is bright enough to get a better GPA at
Harvard than your boy Kerry..and to fly jets..mouth breathers done
make the grade.

Oh well, I'm sure Bushey, for whatever reason, was the best the
Republicans had to offer. Dems/Kerry also.

dennis
in nca

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:16:59 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Seems Bush is bright enough to get a better GPA at
Harvard than your boy Kerry

Cites? Is that with or without easy classes & expensive private tutors?

..and to fly jets..

Jumped over the heads of hundreds of returning (from actual duty in Vietnam),
far more qualified vets who were probably rotated back so he could play
(or could have had he not gone AWOLwhen required to take a physical .. which
may have involved a drug test & mental test).

And only barely passed the test with the lowest possible passing score ..

mouth breathers done make the grade.

Trying out?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Ed Huntress

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:16:59 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Seems Bush is bright enough to get a better GPA at
Harvard than your boy Kerry

Remembering the terminology we used for grades like theirs when I was in
college, it then boils down to which variety of jerkoff you want to have
running the country. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:03:57 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:16:59 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Seems Bush is bright enough to get a better GPA at
Harvard than your boy Kerry

Remembering the terminology we used for grades like theirs when I was in
college, it then boils down to which variety of jerkoff you want to have
running the country. d8-)

IIRC Herr shrubbie sort of had a major interest in Spanish & athletics ...
been banged on the head too many times?
--
Cliff

SINGLE RIFLE CASE J T Woodworking 2 August 13th 05 02:54 AM
Why did this rifle blow up? Eric R Snow Metalworking 8 February 5th 05 02:10 AM
OT- John Kerry Co Sponsors Gun Ban S1431 Gunner Metalworking 70 August 5th 04 05:10 AM
Best .22 rifle? larsen-tools Metalworking 70 July 3rd 04 01:52 AM
For Sale: Muzzle Loading Rifle barrel & stock (unfinished) Mark Marks Metalworking 0 May 14th 04 04:04 PM