Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag

Default Armed citizen thwarts home invasion robbery

Mike Berger wrote:
Sigh... yet another death caused by guns in the hands of
civilians.

But hey, if he saved his TV from being stolen, it was worth it.

Gunner wrote:
Jan 24, 2006 9:00 pm US/Pacific

One Killed In Bakersfield Botched Home Invasion

You are a loser and an idiot . The fact that I have handguns and pack 90+%
of the time has saved my life several times . In Tennessee , if someone
comes into your home uninvited (break-in) it is assumed they mean to do you
serious bodily harm . If I had to wait for the police , I'd be dead ...
therefor , I keep a loaded shorty 12ga pump under the bed , a loaded SKS
(with several spare clips) leaned against the headboard , a loaded with
spare clip .45 in my nightstand - and the bad boys in my (Memphis)
neighborhood *know* I'm armed to the teeth . They leave me alone now ... and
I didn't even have to shoot any of them . Something about staring down the
bore of that 12 has made them decide to find easier targets .

--
Snag aka OSG #1
'76 FLH "Bent Lady"