Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Default Prescott plans a new disaster for house sales Christopher Booker Telegraph

On 23 Jan 2006 04:44:34 -0800, wrote:

Ophelia wrote:
Prescott plans a new disaster for house sales

John Prescott, the man who doesn't pay his council tax, will soon face
another major embarrassment. This is the chaos he will unleash by
introducing a serious new complication to homebuying, due to cost
homeowners £1 billion a year - all because he wishes to disguise his
need to obey a Brussels directive.

I do hope the tide will turn at some point, and we'll see some freedom
from this idiotic nannying, and general taking away of our freedoms.
People seem so clueless they just accept it.

NT

I am all for sensible regulations on new builds, but this is a bit silly
really.

Prescott is a total asshole anyway..he understands nothing, and should be
fired.