Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Armed citizen thwarts home invasion robbery

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:47:43 GMT, Ignoramus16163
wrote:

What a nice story. Thanks. Keep us posted on whether this Larson gets
sued, and what the outcome would be.

Sued? In Bakersfield? Blink blink

They will give him a public commendation and a parade. And a private
chastisement by the local law enforcement authorities for not having
finished the job properly by making sure there were no survivors to
put a financial drag on the criminal justice system. And someone will
likely donate a stacked magazine self loader so he wont run out of
bullets so quickly.

A few years ago...10 or 15..a 14 and a 12 yr old pair of sisters were
home alone one evening and a gentleman broke into the house and
started raping the 12 yr old. Her screams alerted the 14 yr old..who
grabbed Dads 44 magnum and went to the rescue. When she stood in the
door to the younger sisters room and told the perp (illegal immigrant)
to get off her sister..he taunted her and made a move towards her.

She responded with (2) 240gr jacketed hollow points, about 2" apart,
center of mass.

When the local libs found out..there was a stink and cry raised up
about how could a "young girl have access to a firearm" and Evil
Hollow Points, 44 magnum bla bla bla.

The District Attorney, one Ed Jagals (still the DA last I heard)
called a news conference, with all the TV media, and walked to the
podium, put his hands on the top of it..and declared "we have
investigated the shooting, found it to be legitimate, lawful and
commendable. We also note that in such cases, we simply dont care if
she used a bazooka on the bad guy. She did the correct and proper
things with the tools at hand". He then left the podium and answered
no questions from the by now screaming and redfaced lefties.

This type of mindset has guaranteed his reelection for many years.
One should also note..that the county Bakersfield is in..Kern Co. My
home county..has the highest number of CCWs in California, and the
lowest number of deputies per capita.

Freeway Liquors, just a stop and rob off the 58 freeway, had at last
count..7 discreet tombstones painted next to the front door, one for
each robber that was killed trying to rob the store. Its easy freeway
access made it quite a target for some years before the news got
passed around down in the So. Cal area..that its a Bad Place for bad
guys to try to hit.

Sued for shooting bad guys in Bakersfield???

Right.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin