whoanellie

Default Phillips Spec(s)

"Carl West" wrote in message
et...

So I've got a bunch of beat up Phillips head drivers and I want to

clean them up and make 'em useful again.

Some have a fairly acute angle to them, some are less so, which is

right?

What I'd really like to find is the spec(s) for the geometry of the

various sizes of Philips bits. I haven't found the right set of words to
let Google find it for me. :\

If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.

--
Carl West http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

change the 'DOT' to '.' to email me

As always, put on rubber gloves, wear eye protection, stand on an

electrically insulating mat, dress in old clothes, avoid electrical
shock by working with one hand in your pocket, and do it outdoors in a
well ventilated area. Lastly, to avoid personal injury, have it done
professionally.
- http://www.homemetalshopclub.org

You might ask the Phillips Screw Co.
I guess they hold the patent.