Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

Default Winchester Rifle

On 24 Jan 2006 09:20:54 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Gunner tells us:

Why Santa Barbara? Because on the whole..the place is filled with

ivory tower air heads who have no lock on the real world, are total
buffoons if it doesnt have anything to do with EST, unearned self
esteem, Radical Liberalism and Starbucks. Much like Seattle. Or the
more doped out parts of Humbolt and Marin Counties.

You crack me up. So you're not well off financially and are jealous of
others who have more who, you feel, are undeserving? Your depiction of
entire populations as beneath your scorn tells me you need help.

Ever been to Santa Barbara? The homeless dopers and air heads flock
the place. Hummmm I suspect you have.

Hummmm....I wonder...does your ashtray smell like burning herb? Based on your posts...you must be smoking some really boss weed.

And you would know that, HOW? How's yours?

Mine smells like good old fashioned nicotine. I take it thats an
admission on your part?

One last question: If you're so smart (no PHD?) why aren't you rich?

Good question. I know a number of utter morons who are rich.

You wouldn't be talking about our president now, would you?

No. John Kerry springs to mind.

So it appears that smarts is only one component. So which are you..a poor utter moron or a rich utter moron?

I think I'm rich in the things you wouldn't ever understand. You, on
the other hand, seem to consider yourself NOT an utter moron, but
remember, that's only YOUR viewpoint.

As is yours.

By the way, I just heard cat tastes better than rabbit. Could you
confirm or refute that for us?

dennis
in nca

No idea. Though dog tastes better than rabbit. Particularly when
served by a bare chested chick with liberal doses of rice wine.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin