Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Drilling flat bottom holes

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
What the
hell does a machinist know about house building?

Well unlike the bozo's that build tract houses, I bet you have a firm

grasp
on the concepts of level, plum, and square. G

--
Roger Shoaf

Ah, that I do! And that also helps explain our slow progress. I'm not
convinced that anyone that has perfectionist tendencies should ever get
involved with building. It never ceases to amaze me how I can spend so
much time on something that construction people knock out in seconds. On
the other hand, we also don't rely on the painter covering mistakes made by
the drywall people, and them covering mistakes made by the framers. We
do it right, no matter how many attempts it takes. :-)

Harold