Posted to rec.woodworking
John Sellers

Default I've Decided On My New Router Table Design

"J T" wrote in message

This is all quite clear in my mind, "Don' need no steenkin'

plans".

If "any" part of this is unclear to any of you, feel free to

ask
questions.

Joat,

I was wondering - how do you choose which part of which plan ( you
know, all those other table plans you've been posting) goes with the
table you'll be building?

I mean, what if you miss getting a beginning page from one plan, and
what if you omit an ending page of another? Does that mean your
build-up will go 'round-n-'round? And possibly not get finished?

And are you sure you can make it go clockwise, like it should in the
northern hemisphere?

I mean - I mmeeeann - (think Arlo Guthrie here) - even though you
don't need plans, there's got to be some sort of 'directions' floating
around in your mind. And they had to come from somewhere, right?

Just wanting to help,
John Sellers

(and not at all sure that I should disturb Tom or Edwin)