Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default OT has anyone done a concrete counter top?

I grabbed the book from the library, I also found an eBayer that sells
supplies, it sounds like you can grind to a nice finish. I am making a
floating island (metal work is the frame) the bolted in cabinets will have a
more standard top. I MADE all the cabinets.

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/kitchen/kitchen.htm

that shows the uppers i made and put in, the floor will be ready at the end
of the week and then the lowers go in. Its been a LONG winter of WOOD
working.
"Adam Smith" wrote in message

Ok. I'm not in the same spot as the photographs at the moment, and I have
a nasty feeling that they may have been shot on film not digital, so I may
have to scan them. I'll be in touch in the next day or two.

Adam

"Rex B" wrote in message
Dave Hinz wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:19:32 -0500, Adam Smith
wrote:
I did my concrete countertop.

I have some photographs of the process I could dig out if you're
curious.

I'd love to see that. If you don't have a webserver, I'd be happy to
put them online for you to share if you want; my email address is real.
I need to do an island, and if I can show SWMBO some cool pictures, she
might go for it.

Sign me up also. I have a bathroom redo that might be applicable.