Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy

Default Lexan polycarbonate Source...

I'd use hardboard to make the curve - just cut a 1" strip of 1/4" or
1/8" hardboard, 8' long or whatever you need. Then 3 finish nails -
one at each end and one in the middle of the curve (or at the apex of
each curve if you're doing multiple curves). Then use the strip of
hardboard propped on its edge, bent around the nails. Does that make
sense? I can email a picture if you really need it.
If you're anywhere near central New York I actually have an extra 8'
strip of hardboard... And I'm sure the borg has 4' squares of clear
1/8" acrylic or lexan or whatever the flexible stuff is, and it's easy
to cut that stuff into strips also. I'd be careful drilling if you use
the 1/4"x1/4" strip method - it seems like it would tend to break at
the drill holes.
Good luck,
Andy