Posted to rec.woodworking
george

Default Lexan polycarbonate Source...

TAP Plastics (it's a chain of stores)

"bremen68" wrote in message
ps.com...
Looking for a source for a Lexan strip. I'd like to get a strip 1/4" X
1/4" X 8' (Shorter down to 4' would probably work too)

More supplies for my little slot car project.

I know I can get squares and such at the BORG's but wasn't sure if
anyone knew of a place that makes this kind of item and what the cost
would be.

I'm open to suggestions for alternatives. It's going to be used as a
guide for routing curves on MDF board. It will be drilled every 1.5"
for nail holes to pin it down.

I'm pulling a blank on what else I could use. It needs to be stiff
enough to be able to guide the router, but flexible enough to do a
decent radius curve.

As always....Thanks for your help.