Ed Huntress

Default OT - NY Times economy article

"John T. McCracken" wrote in message

If you are in the beltway,...

NYC suburbs, actually.

...and these are the type of folks you spend your
day with, it's no wonder your thinking is so.......skewed.

JTMcC, in flyover country, where the real people live.

Ah, that explains it. You get different additions of The Economist and the
Wall Street Journal out there, The Flypaper Editions, printed with special
sensitivity for people in Flyover Country, including shorter words and
bigger type.

Listen, JT, your sarcasm falls a little flat if your idea of an argument is
that you know more about what you're talking about because you live in
flypaper country. As soon as you opened your mouth I could tell that you've
been raised on a diet of sophomoric aphorisms about economics, but I was
trying to be polite.

Now, do you want sarcasm, and to act like a bumpkin, or do you want to talk
about those economic ideas you raised? I can do sarcasm, if that's what you
want. But I'd rather not.

Ed Huntress