Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default What machine tool company is the biggest?

In article , Gunner says...

Best done by private citizens I would say. Once the state gets
involved it tends to drag out.

And can be really expensive. A couple Gold Dots in .45 are what...half
a buck?

I can think of a couple of cases. That guy who murdered his
adopted daughter, about ten years ago. I think he's out on
parole right now.

Also that guy on the LIRR train that time. I always though,
what a shame it was that after they wrestled him to the ground,
his own gun didn't just happen to 'go off' accidentally.
And then, in the heat of the moment, nobody really saw what
happened.

Mind you, I do feel that the death penalty, as administered
by the state, is a bad idea. But as I said, in the heat
of the moment...

Jim

please reply to: