Posted to sci.electronics.repair,comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.printers
iti

Default PSU in the Samsung printer failure (pictures of the board).

On 23 Jan 2006 12:36:58 -0800, "Dave" wrote:

I see nothing physically bad, and unless you know what you are doing
with electronics troubleshooting, you could cause more damage instead
of finding a problem.

I found that there is no voltage on the transformer outlet marked red on
this pictu
http://bsd.miki.eu.org/~konkurs/Sams...rewersEDIT.jpg
so perhaps this transformer is faulty?

What do you think?

The transformer is marked as: Humming-V2 SW.04.20
but I cannot identify that transformer.

Would someone scrapping these printers be so kind and send me that
transformer?