Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Wirenuts

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
: According to Pop :
:
: I like the tape because it keeps bugs etc. out and it
looks
: nice and isn't that much trouble to do for me.
:
: I've been known to tape outdoor connections (usually not AC),
but
: I figure if I'm worried about bugs with wirenuts, those same
: circumstances will cause electrical tape to trap moisture and
: cause corrosion. Bugs are better than corrosion.
: --
: Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
: It's not just anyone who gets a Starship Cruiser class named
after them.

LOL, obviously. Tape wrap collects moisture & bugs don;t?