Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default upvc windows in conservation area.

"chris French" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:59:01 -0000 Mary Fisher wrote :
Why didn't she ask before? It didn't spring up overnight.

No, I planted it myself 25 years ago

My point was that if it was a problem for her she could have approached
you
before.

But the forthcoming CA
designation made removing it a now or never matter.

But it hadn't been a problem before ... apparently.

but maybe it was something which would become more of a problem in the
future (as in getting bigger) and the CA status proposal stirred her into
action.

Unless it were a eucalyptus or leyland it's unlikely to grow much more after
25 years. I wonder if they'd becovered under conservation :-)

Mary