Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Bud

Default No mail box!

I called and spoke to the police they sent someone by to take the
information and said basically there is nothing I can do to recover the
lost. I was not worried about the lost, I was ****ed at the lack of
courtesy to at least stop and apologize, she plowed into my front yeard and
took out my mail box at a high speed. Shouldn't she at least be ticketed
for rackless driving or leaving the scene of a "situation"??? The officer
basically shrugged and said I will get a report in a few days, I don't get
the idea he will at least go over to this lady's place to issue a warning...

Take her to small claims court.