Posted to sci.electronics.repair,comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.printers
Stuart Woods

Default PSU in the Samsung printer failure (pictures of the board).

Samsung printers are basicly one cartridge use printers, no quality in them,
I suggest you throw this printer out and buy a HP printer.

"iti" wrote in message

The printer Samsung ML1510 is dead.
Here are the pictures of the electronic board:
http://bsd.miki.eu.org/~konkurs/Sams...1510_awers.jpg
http://bsd.miki.eu.org/~konkurs/Sams...510_rewers.jpg

What electronic component did fail? How can I find out that with an analog
multimeter. What is the most probable cause of failure?

The components with radiators read:
M1261S
44 L
(the smaller radiator)

Bigger radiator:
STR
G6353
45 15

Fuses seem to be ok, as well as the main switch.

Thanks for help in advance.