Posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default What machine tool company is the biggest?

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Gunner writes on Sun, 22 Jan 2006
20:05:57 GMT in misc.survivalism :
On 22 Jan 2006 01:26:38 -0800, "kurgan"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

The one thing that has helped keep the crime rate low..and falling..is
abortion.

Not a nice thing to say..but true.

Well then I certainly hope that you are pro-abortion.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I am anti-abortion, but pro- choice.

I'm anti-abortion myself. (Same goes for the death penalty and
divorce. In a perfect world, none of the three would be necessary.)
However, you should see the facial expressions change when I say
"Doesn't matter to me. After all it is only Those People(tm), who are
getting them." And I never say who I mean by "Those People(tm)" either,
but I can tell you, they're not Us(tm).

And dont have the slightest problem with a retroactive abortion
performed on a malcreant with a suitible cartridge when caught in a
serious criminal act.

I feel sorry for the individual, in a general sense of I'm sorry you
made such choices as to bring you to where getting killed was your option.
I like the quote form Firefly: "No son, you murdered yourself, I just
carried the bullet."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,