Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

Default Winchester Rifle

On 22 Jan 2006 19:18:22 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On 22 Jan 2006 14:38:01 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On 22 Jan 2006 09:42:34 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Gunner asked:

In my opinion, as far as guns in the United States, they made a mistake
and kept the afterbirth and threw out the baby.

dennis
in nca

??????

Gunner

It means I would have liked them to keep Winchester.

By the way, how about dropping the offensive sig?

I mean: "Deep in her heart, every Christian woman yearns to show us her
c___" sounds pretty offensive, DOESN'T it?

It's kind of beneath you (I think).

dennis
in nca

No sense of humor or irony?

Shrug, I notice its ok to bash Christian fundies in any fashion, or in
any manner...but oddly enough...its offensive to joke about Islamic
Fundies.....most interesting point of view....

But hey..Ive never been one to follow the herd mindset of Political
Correctness. Say..did you see the photo spread bin Ladins niece did
the other day?

http://men.style.com/gq/features/lan...d=content_4071

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/55709/..._ladens_niece/

for torturing the cat." Gunner

To say you were unconventional would seem to be quite an
understatement.

I just haven't seen anyone using a sig such as I used in my example,
but if I had I'd have sent a message in that direction also.
You know what they say about "2 wrongs". Not always true certainly but
no need to vilify non-combatants.

Tell that to the Xtian bashers.

I'll pass on the niece. She looks ok though.

Your probably safer. Some islamofascist nutbar is likely to try to
perform a Honor Killing on her in the near future. It seems to be the
latest fad amoung Islamic fundies. Particularly in places that have no
capital punishment. Odd that..no?

I hope Wafah gets a CCW and a boyfriend or bodyguard that is competent
with weapons. She may need em. All the power to her though.
A further note..I do know a select few muslim women. And seen a couple
tits or several. Pretty much like the rest of their sisters. And just
as tastey.

dennis
in nca

Gunner, in Central California
"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin

Gee, I can't think of a single reason someone would want to become an
xtian basher, can you?

I mean I spent a little Google time looking around and sure enough
there they were. I didn't see any muslim's doing any bashing though;
maybe they're there and I missed them?

dennis
in nca

Maybe you are looking in the wrong places?

http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/5204.html

http://www.danieler.net/archivio/11s...%201160603.JPG

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg....hes_nai104.jpg

http://www.aliraqi.org/forums/archiv...p/t-51901.html

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/two_b...0 5_2005.html

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/behea...r_14_2005.html

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/throa...g_11_2005.html

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/ansar...19_2005 .html

Want more? Seems you arnt looking very hard.

I wonder why?

Gunner