Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roy

Default Hot water formable plastic material

Nope sorry..it is a orthopaedic plastic and water formable though.
Pretty neat stuff, that I have bought before. The stuff I am looking
for is in sheet form. Best I recall is the sheets were like 12" x 36
inches and about 1/8 . thick up to approx 5/16 or 3/8"

Thanks anyway
much appreciated.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:49:10 +1100, "Jeff R"
wrote:

"Roy" wrote in message
. ..

So does anyone know what the actual name of this material is and
possibly a source for it?

Just the small scraps I have of it that I have been playing with shows
a lot of promise in doing what I need to do, as it stretches and forms
really easy so longish drawn forms are a possiblity.

Regards

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....

(I usually snip sigs, but... :-) )

Is this it?

Not my auction.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....