Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Steel wool

"Huge" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:40:53 +0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message

How long has drivel been posting anyway? He's got to be getting near his
4 years.

Is there a time limit?

Have you not seen "Blade Runner"? The other messages were para-phrases
from it. The replicants in the movie have a built in four year life
span.

Ah - sorry, I hadn't realised. I was forced to sit in front of it when we
visited a son in Germany. I found it so repulsive I couldn't take it in.

Yes, I know it was a cult film and that I should watch it to be streetwise
but there are limits to what my conventional mind can take ...

If I had known I would have been amused at the idea of IMM having a shelf
life. Except that someone once accused me of being his replica!

Mary