Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Loft ladder question: wood vs. aluminium

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

... I go up in bare feet as often as not and it doesn't hurt. I've
even been going up and down with my recently butchered feet and clumsy
'surgical boot', again with no problems.

Are these like clogs? :-)

There's only one, which makes me uneven. I should have said 'foot', not
'feet'. I'm surprised you didn't correct me- or perhaps your reply was a
subtle correction?

It's made in France so must be elegant :-)

It's closed by velcro straps which had to be cut so I wouldn't trip - it
must fit any size of dressing. Mine's big enough! Gets me into training for
when I'm even older and can't do buckles and laces!

But it's so wide! Do you remember Darling Clementine for whom herring boxes
without topses sandals made?

Mary