Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
D Murphy

Default What machine tool company is the biggest?

Lew Hartswick wrote in news:9nNAf.876$1n4.160
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I still don't see the evidence that life expectancy at birth is
indicitive of the quality of the healthcare. Which was my original and
only point. Bad data and bad correlations always lead to bad policy. Or
to borrow a phrase from my favorite useless idiot. Find any WMD's yet?

Another point is "correlation" has absolutely nothing to do with
"cause and effect". One of my bigest "pet peeves" :-)
...lew...

Mine too. That's why I even bothered to reply. But Cliff probably knows
that. He's just a troll.

--

Dan