Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling

Default Steel wool

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember John Cartmell
saying something like:

In article ,
Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:04:14 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell wrote:

Electric Sheep.

Otherwise known as Blade Runner?

Did I dream that?

Only if you're an android. ;-)

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Combis on fire off the
shoulder of Drivel. I watched Hacksaws glitter in the dark near the
Hepworth gate. All those moments will be lost in time like pointless
arguments in usenet... Time to build an extension."

How long has drivel been posting anyway?
He's got to be getting near his 4 years.