Posted to alt.home.repair
CathyLee

Default Frozen Doors?

It was Sunny and +8 (46F) yesterday we were playing in the sand box and -7
(19F) and windy today feels like -16C (3F) Shes forzen solid today:)

I use the autolocks on the car...or dont lock it at all

I need something to go on the rubber trim of the car doors, when it rains
they freeze solid.

CathyLee

wrote in message
ups.com...
For the car they make this stuff you can spray into your lock. My
latch mechanism also froze up, this is the thing that you see on the
"edge" of the door when you open it. I hit that with WD40 and it's
fine now.

Nova Scotia, wow. How cold does it get there ? Are you influenced by
the maritime currents or is it just cold cold ?