Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Age of house

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" writes:

You could try this...problem is most of the answers you might not
know?

I tried it and the house I'm in is almost to the date it gave me,
due to not knowing some of the questions.

http://www.bricksandbrass.co.uk/houseage/ageform.htm

Tried it on a 1909 house, and it comes out as 1876,
with a 2% chance of being 1910.
However, some of the questions were not clear enough,
and in some cases, none of the answers was appropriate.

Our 1937 house came up with way earlier than that, a 2% chance of
being 1934.

Not enough thought seems to be given to local building material
sources.

Mary

--
Andrew Gabriel

Or maybe you didn't understand some of the questions.

p.s why do you always intercept peoples sig seperator when putting your
own?
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite