Andy Hall

Default feeding wires from/to behind skirting

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:33:47 +0000 (UTC), "NC"
wrote:

This is my question - do I just drill a hole in the skirting, or make little
'notches' in the top face / bottom section where it joins the floor ?? Is
skirting generally flush to the fall throughout its length / height, or can
you buy skirting that has grooves in it already on the rear face that can be
used for this purpose ??

If you are leaving the skirting intact then you will have a problem as you
will have to try and feed the cable into any gap between the floor and
skirting or try and notch the skirting but it will be almost impossible to
bring the cable out from behind it.

See above - no probs.

Hope this helps

Yep - getting there - just a quick question above ....

This seems like a good reason to buy a router :-)

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl