mikee

Default O.T. How come America and Canada drive on the "Wrong" side of theroad

Here is a link that discusses which side of the road different countries
drive on. Turns out the U.S did drive on the left during colonial days.

Mike Eberlein

mastic wrote:

Since the group has so many intelligent people on it here is a
question that you may be able to answer for me.
I have often wondered how come America and Canada drive on the "Wrong"
side of the road. Since the Brits drive on the left and all British
colonies drive on the left how come America and Canada drive on the
right keeping in mind that they were also British colonies?