William G Darby

Default Power supply for 18 V dewalt cordless tools

"dan" wrote in message
What's that Lassie? You say that William G Darby fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:31:19 -0400:

You are showing your age Dan, I can recall Lassie come home quite well
(1943).

The thing is
that the darn batteries cost so much that it's not worth the cost to keep
the tools on the road

I have heard of places that you can send your dead packs away to, and
they will rebuild them with new cells for less than factory
replacements. Bigger better cells too.

Yes, I had looked into that but the local guys want quite a bit and I don't
want to get into 2 way cross boarder shipping. Perhaps I'll ask again!

Bill

--

Dan