Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default What machine tool company is the biggest?

On 21 Jan 2006 07:43:08 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Cliff wrote in
:

On 21 Jan 2006 01:53:51 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Cliff wrote in
:

http://www.who.int/inf-pr-2000/en/pr2000-life.html
DALE life expectancy in years :

Japan, 74.5
Australia, 73.2
France, 73.1
Sweden, 73.0
Spain, 72.8
Italy, 72.7
Greece, 72.5
Switzerland, 72.5
Monaco, 72.4
Andorra, 72.3.

"The United States rated 24th under this system, or an average of
70.0 years
of healthy life for babies born in 1999."

Which means exactly nothing as far as a gage of our healthcare system.
In fact it's worse than nothing.

Consider how much more you are paying for those results ....
Cost/benefit ...

That's too funny. As you don't seem to understand the root cause of those
results.

What we need are better doctors right? Or is it "free" healthcare for all
that's the cure? What makes you think a drug addicted pregnant woman is
suddenly going to put down the crack pipe and get healthy just because no
one will ask for proof of insurance? Yeah, I'm sure that will prevent her
from giving birth to a premature sick baby that will die inside of a
month. And I'm quite certain that sixteen year old kids will stop killing
themselves in cars once they know that they will be able to see a doctor
from cradle to grave with no out of pocket expense. And people will stop
murdering each other over the right to sell dope at a particular inner
city street corner once we have universal healthcare and better doctors.
Yeah I can see how that will all work out.

You're a hoot.

Try using the CDC death stats to adjust your data for "american stupidity".
See what you get G.
--
Cliff