Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
badaztek

Default Winchester Rifle

Actually this all started back with Clinton ,he made cuts wherever he
wanted and kept making deals for so called low cost imports to help the
low income families to buy more affordable items and to force american
companies to compete and kept raising the minimum wage thinking that was
a good way to get voted in again(the legal way to buy votes) ,now look
where it got us and if I remembered right it was President Reagan that
kind of saved our economy back in the 80's by pumping more money into
the military for developing of new technologies and weapons and fighter
jets and improvements on different bases across our country ,and that in
turn caused the private sector to keep up by developing the technology
needed to keep up with economy .
I mean look at the advances that was made during the years of Reagan
and Bush Sr. and you will see the difference in our lives from the start
of Reagan's term to the end of Bush Sr's term ,allot of our lives went
to the better .
I find it funny how back in the early 60's when americans loved america
how much better the economy seem to have went and after the so called
Hippy years how bad off the country was
until Reagan got in office,hmm?

It doesn't matter if your a democrat or a republican or even an
independent ,when you take care of your own country first the citizens
are better off