Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: jim rozen writes on 13 Jan 2006
13:44:37 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

Bush's NSA fiasco broke the law.

So did the leaker and the New York Times.

What, the valeri plame leaker?

No, I mean the poor confused soul who saw something he thought illegal,
and rather than report it to the Inspector General, or the Department of
Justice, reported it to a newspaper. (Funny how the New York Times does
seem to want to print the copy of the Barret Report, which was also been
"leaked" to it.)

I don't know about you, but I don't recall hearing about how the New
York Times was granted jurisdiction to investigate charges of criminal
behavior with the possibility of filing criminal indictments. Democrats
seem more than a bit unclear on that distinction.

One more time for the Left Coast Audience": the New York Times does not
have government powers, no matter how self important they consider
themselves.

That would be Karl Rove, right?

Wrong again.

I guess the worm as they say is indeed on the other foot now.

Jim

--
pyotr filipivich
Denial is not a river in Egypt, "Denial is a save-now-pay-later scheme,