Old January 9th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

Default Gunner's sig line

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Clark Magnuson says...

Maybe so, Clinton said we need gun control now and didn't need it before
because we can no longer expect from an individual what we once could.

And bush says we can dispense with the entire bill of rights because
we need the federal government to protect us from terrorists.

Jim

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Clark Magnuson says...

Maybe so, Clinton said we need gun control now and didn't need it before
because we can no longer expect from an individual what we once could.

And bush says we can dispense with the entire bill of rights because
we need the federal government to protect us from terrorists.

Jim

Jim, I take it you don't fill out form 4473 very often.
Rights?
HA!

Complaining to a gun nut [after what Bush 41 and Clinton did to us]
about the Patriot act is like complaining to a homeless person that you
can't find good servants.

Read the bill of rights.
30,000 state and federal gun control laws are in some way infringing.
It started with the new deal supreme court saying we didn't need a sawed
off shotgun to form a militia.

Rights?
HA!

Then the camel had it's nose in the tent.

And now the supremes tell us that "no cruel or unreasonable punishment"
implied a right to privacy, which implied that no state can pass an
abortion law.

Hitler could have made up better excuses than that.

Does the law mean nothing?
No, it means what ever liberals feel it should mean.

Rights?
Ha!
--
For choosing to fight, one gets the horrors or war, stress, and possibly
death.

Old January 9th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

I just like to see my donation to the people of New Orleans
being used in a more egalitarian manner..

Tom

The only person I know who took 2 weeks vacation and went to New Orleans
to volenteer, was an ultra right wing Christian.

Old January 9th 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom

Clark Magnuson wrote:

I just like to see my donation to the people of New Orleans
being used in a more egalitarian manner..

Tom

The only person I know who took 2 weeks vacation and went to New Orleans
to volenteer, was an ultra right wing Christian.

Somehow I wasn't thinking of a klansman going
to the aid of those in need..

Tom
Old January 9th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R

"Trevor Jones" wrote in message
KewlKiwi wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:
4) Racist sexist males not only loose their jobs, but go to jail.

Where they will taught how to spell 'lose' correctly!

So I'm not the only one that bothers.

rant mode on

IT'S THE FREAKING INTERNET! SPELLING MATTERS!

rant off

But you have to imagine the look on some poor foot soldier when he got
told to "Lose the dogs of war!" :-)

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Ooooh! I am definately with you their. I loose my patients with the
alternate spellings used on so many web sights. That, and errant
apostrophe's.

My fulsome thankyou's to you.

--
Jeff R.

Old January 9th 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:48:12 -0800, Clark Magnuson
wrote:

I just like to see my donation to the people of New Orleans
being used in a more egalitarian manner..

Tom

The only person I know who took 2 weeks vacation and went to New Orleans
to volenteer, was an ultra right wing Christian.

A couple truckloads of right wing rednecks quit their jobs here in the
oilfields, took out a loan and trucked supplies and some used RVs down
there

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Old January 9th 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:34:32 +1300, Tom wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

I just like to see my donation to the people of New Orleans
being used in a more egalitarian manner..

Tom

The only person I know who took 2 weeks vacation and went to New Orleans
to volenteer, was an ultra right wing Christian.

Somehow I wasn't thinking of a klansman going
to the aid of those in need..

Tom

You know any? I dont.

Old January 9th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 8 Jan 2006 16:52:28 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Clark Magnuson says...

Maybe so, Clinton said we need gun control now and didn't need it before
because we can no longer expect from an individual what we once could.

And bush says we can dispense with the entire bill of rights because
we need the federal government to protect us from terrorists.

Jim

Got cites, or is this another claim you pulled out of your ass again?

Old January 9th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom

wrote:

I just like to see my donation to the people of New Orleans
being used in a more egalitarian manner..

Tom

The only person I know who took 2 weeks vacation and went to New Orleans
to volenteer, was an ultra right wing Christian.

A couple truckloads of right wing rednecks quit their jobs here in the
oilfields, took out a loan and trucked supplies and some used RVs down
there

Gunner

Yeah? A right wing president flew down there and promised the earth,
but it appears only to those of the right wing persausion.

Tom
Old January 9th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

wrote:

I just like to see my donation to the people of New Orleans
being used in a more egalitarian manner..

Tom

The only person I know who took 2 weeks vacation and went to New Orleans
to volenteer, was an ultra right wing Christian.

A couple truckloads of right wing rednecks quit their jobs here in the
oilfields, took out a loan and trucked supplies and some used RVs down
there

Gunner

Yeah? A right wing president flew down there and promised the earth,
but it appears only to those of the right wing persausion.

Tom

So all those Dems are still sitting in the mud in ruined housings,
starved to death by those Evil Republicans?

http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=20609

Please back up your claims, or admit you shat them from your ass, as
usual.

Read this?

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...format=&page=1
http://www.courant.com/business/hc-g...lines-business
http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/frontpa...0278275970.xml

Now why not go back to your sheep and post about something you
actually have a clue about? Btw...how DO you keep lingere on sheep?
Velco? Inquiring minds want to know.

Old January 9th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom

wrote:

I just like to see my donation to the people of New Orleans
being used in a more egalitarian manner..

Tom

The only person I know who took 2 weeks vacation and went to New Orleans
to volenteer, was an ultra right wing Christian.

A couple truckloads of right wing rednecks quit their jobs here in the
oilfields, took out a loan and trucked supplies and some used RVs down
there

Gunner

Yeah? A right wing president flew down there and promised the earth,
but it appears only to those of the right wing persausion.

Tom

So all those Dems are still sitting in the mud in ruined housings,
starved to death by those Evil Republicans?

http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=20609

Gunner

FEMA? Yeah right! Everyone knows what a slapup job they've
been doing! Except Dummer perhaps.

Tom