Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.engineering.electrical
Sammy

Default It is really hard ...

"Palindr?me" wrote

I have - but they aren't what I expected. Everyone has told me January in
Ohio is all snow and bitterly cold but the present forecasts look
positively balmy.

So I was just looking for some local input and a post from someone who
looked to be in the neighbourhood looked a good opportunity to find out.

Sorry.

--
Sue

You'll have to check the weather, the day b/4 you get here.

I work for ODOT in the area you will be traveling to. Just this last Tues,
we were salting & plowing with a ground temp of 24 degrees. Today Friday,
we were out patching potholes in 50+ degrees.

Last year at this time, we had somewhere around 22 straight days plowing &
salting, without a day off.