Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.engineering.electrical
KLS

Default It is really hard ...

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:11:18 +0000, Palindr?me
wrote:

bill allemann wrote:
there's a bunch of weather websites where you enter the city for local
weather reports.

Thanks.

I have - but they aren't what I expected. Everyone has told me January
in Ohio is all snow and bitterly cold but the present forecasts look
positively balmy.

I don't live in Ohio, I live in western New York, and all I can tell
you right now is that we're having a really wierd winter this year.
Normally January-March is true winter, but this year, not really so
far. Just check Accuweather or Wunderground or the Weather Channel
right before you leave to get the forecast.