Loren Coe

Default Power supply for 18 V dewalt cordless tools

In article , William G Darby wrote:

"Jay Mojave" wrote in message
Hello William:

I have given up on the battery operated drills. They are in a pile of
drill motors and batteries. Maybe ok for the weekend fix it guy who
wants to hang a paper towel holder.

I am coming around to that point of view as well, but damit they are so
darned handy!! Bill

i blow hot and cold on this subject, have a life time supply of drills,
both kinds, and will someday find a cheap enough source for ni-cad cells
that it makes sense to rebuilt the bat.packs.

my favorite cordless tool is a 4" trim saw, 18v, will cut 4 feet of
1/2' plywood and keep on running. amazing (to me), --Loren