Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Bush

Default "Ingenious Mechanisms" book set

carl mciver wrote:

I've been thinking about getting a set of these books, but wanted to
get
a better idea about them, since information about their actual content is
pretty skimpy on the web. For those that have a set, what can you tell me
that makes me want to run out right now and get them?

I have this set of books... It is interesting... but it is from a different
age. Seems like a lot of what is covered is mechanical motions in a
printing press or conveyor line... Seems like these days much of what was
once done mechanicaly is prabably done electicaly.
I keep them on the bed stand and find them quite condusive (sp) to a good
nights sleep.
zzzz
mike