Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.engineering.electrical
Keith Williams

Default It is really hard ...

In article , sb382638
@hotmail.com.invalid says...
Phil Munro wrote:
snip

Why don't you just use Agent as a newsreader?

I use what I use, and since my life does not revolve around the few
news groups I scan, I continue to go with what I use -- which does a
lot of things nicely. But let's not get into what we all should be
using for our browsers/readers. Rather, it is a normal thing to give
a reference to thread info, I think.
As always, thanks to all who comment on this. --Phil

Is Youngstown near enough to Euclid to have the same weather? I only ask
as I am due to go to a wedding there in a couple of weeks (..never the
blushing bride, I know) and wondered how cold/wet/snowy it is going to be..

Yes, Euclid is a 'burb of Cleveland and about 80mi. from
Youngstown. Weather? What time of day?

Yes, I have asked the family - but I only know the bride's family and
they are from Myrtle Beach, where the weather is different. IIUC.

Quite different. Myrtle Beach is 700mi south (a little east).

Their versions seem to range from "Scott of the Antarctic" - needing
snowshoes and huskies - to "USN Date" - where three pairs of tights and
not drinking alchohol will, apparently, provide enough protection ( most
of the time)..

No alcohol Naw! I live about 700mi north-east of Euclid and so
far this winter it's been fairly warm (maybe 40F warmer than last
year today). Who knows what it'll be in a couple of weeks though.
Cleveland is on Lake Erie so tends to get "lake-effect snow", so
some snow can be expected if you're there for any time.

--
Keith

--
Keith