Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.engineering.electrical
Palindr˜»me

Default It is really hard ...

Phil Munro wrote:
snip

Why don't you just use Agent as a newsreader?

I use what I use, and since my life does not revolve around the few
news groups I scan, I continue to go with what I use -- which does a
lot of things nicely. But let's not get into what we all should be
using for our browsers/readers. Rather, it is a normal thing to give
a reference to thread info, I think.
As always, thanks to all who comment on this. --Phil

Is Youngstown near enough to Euclid to have the same weather? I only ask
as I am due to go to a wedding there in a couple of weeks (..never the
blushing bride, I know) and wondered how cold/wet/snowy it is going to be..

Yes, I have asked the family - but I only know the bride's family and
they are from Myrtle Beach, where the weather is different. IIUC.

Their versions seem to range from "Scott of the Antarctic" - needing
snowshoes and huskies - to "USN Date" - where three pairs of tights and
not drinking alchohol will, apparently, provide enough protection ( most
of the time)..

--
Sue