RellikJM

Default Power supply for 18 V dewalt cordless tools

Didn't read the two batteries for 108.99. I was thinking one battery.
Sorry.

--
RellikJM
RellikJM AT Yahoo DOT Com

"RellikJM" GO@SPAM SOMEONE ELSE.COM wrote in message
E-mail me. I think I have them for $79

--
RellikJM
RellikJM AT Yahoo DOT Com
Don't forget about my "FREE" EPROM programming !
Advice is only worth what you paid for it!

"William G Darby" wrote in message
.. .
A couple of questions that I thought I'd ask:

The first is as per the subject line: What would I need to construct a

PSU
for my 18 volt cordless tools. My batteries just will not keep up. ( I

was
thinking only of a transformer and a full wave rectifier, and wondered

if
needed something special to allow the variable speed function to work)

The second is that I found the link below on:
Ernie Leimkuhler and Stagesmith's Massive Metal Links List, and it's got

new
dewalt 18 volt batteries listed at two for $108.99. That seems pretty

good
for an over the counter sale but I wondered if there's any better price

out
there??

http://www.toolsforless.com/cgi-bin/...=DeWalt+page=2

Bill D